Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Civil War Ball

Howdy,
I don't know that I have any special or new information to share for the day. However, I am very excited about the Homeschool Civil War Ball that is coming up on Saturday. A few years ago, my family began attending an event called Dickens on the Boulevard. The town where it is located completely closes Main St. and the night is full of old timey costumes and dances in the street. I look forward to it every year. There's nothing like spending some quality time with friends and family with a night of good old fashion fun. This year, a local homeschool family has started this Civil War Ball. I am looking forward to it. Everyone attending, including parent, must be in period costume. I will post pictures hopefully at the end of this weekend. : )   I know it's late notice, but they still have a few tickets available if you are interested.
 http://civilwarballoklahoma.com/

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D