Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Love Fall!!!!




I decided to do a photo shoot with my puppies. And I'm pretty sure they did not enjoy it near as much as I did haha.
Fall is absolutely my most favorite time of year. It means pumpkins, orange everything, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin Frappuccinos and cappuccinos, wonderful smells of caramel, and getting out your warm fall clothes. Life couldn't get any better than that.






Well we went to a friends house the other night for dinner. Everyone was supposed to bring their favorite type of lasagna. Since lasagna is one of my foods I don't care for at all, I decided to make a dessert Pumpkin Pie Lasagna. Let me tell you what, it was AMAZING!! Here's the recipe, you must try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D