Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Y'all Eat Yet?

Our family has recently discovered a guy named Johnny Nix, host of Campfire Café  on RFDTV. Now, I will preface this post with saying that I am not a fan of watching TV, I have been very convicted lately about not spending time in front of the screen. However, this guy really knows everything you  need to know about cooking over a campfire, and the show is completely clean.
Recently, I found a book at the local library with tons of recipes by him. I recommend everyone check out his website, he is a very knowledgeable man. It surprised me all the different things you can easily cook with just a Dutch oven and a few hot coals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D