Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recent Reading

I just read the book, Christian Modesty and the Public Undressing of America by Jeff Pollard. It's an encouraging book about... yes, you guessed it-modesty. : ). The entire time I was reading it, I was saying, "yes, I completely agree and I wish the rest of the world would read this." Mr. Pollard gives scripture references throughout the book as to why we should dress modestly. When a person looks at each of these in the Bible, it's obvious in what manner we should dress. He makes many points to say we women need to be careful to not be tempting to the eyes of the men around us. I encourage all women to read this book. It's just been in the past couple of years that I have decided that I would wear skirts. I've realized that modest is the best policy. Even for those of you who already know this and have adopted it into your lives, this book still makes some points that you may not have thought of before.

Focused on Him
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D