Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saturday

We had a wonderful Saturday. Yesterday, my sister and I had the privilege to spend a while at some friends' house. They own horses and let us come out and ride. Unfortunately, we live in town, so we are unable to have horses, which makes me very sad. My sister had never riden before, so this was an exciting day for her. Below are some pictures of our adventure. We are very thankful for our friends
                                My sister:

Me:

Afterwards, we headed to a Gospel Bluegrass concert by the Atnip family. They are a wonderful homeschool family after God's own heart. We were glad that several of our friends were able to attend the concert with us. I love Gospel Bluegrass music, and I could listen to it 24/7. Here is their website, I would strongly encourage you to purchase a cd.  http://www.atnipfamily.com/ .
I always look forward to the special times we get to spend with our beloved friends.

I would love to hear from you about your favorite ways to spend time with your friends and family.


Focused on Him
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D