Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Day Proverbs/Photo Challenge: Day8-12

So sorry I got behind on my challenge. This last Saturday was The Civil War Ball that I hosted and then Sunday was my birthday. After that, I was out of town for a few days, but here they are now :D Better late than never, right?
 
Day 8: What you wore
 
"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoie in time to come."
Proverbs 31:25
 
 
Day 9: Something blue
"If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:"
Proverbs 25:21
 
 
 
Day 10: A memory
"In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge."
Proverbs 14:26
 
 
 
Day 11: Music
(Roy Clark :D )
"In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice."
Proverbs 29:6
 
 
 
Day 12: Bokeh
"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
Proverbs 4:18



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D