Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finally-Snow!!!

A few years ago, we had a really bad ice storm that caused us to be without power for quite a while. We've had 2 winters now without much snow, which is sad because I am a wintertime kind of girl :)This morning the heavens opened with huge snowflakes. We received about 3in. Here are a few pics
 
 



While we stopped on the side of the road for pics, we saw this beautiful horse out in the snow. We got out of the car, and she just walked up to the fence to us. She was so sweet, I wanted to take her home with me, but considering she wasn't ours, I decided that probably wasn't best. haha
 


 
 
 
 


 
 


 
So I would love to hear from everyone about your favorite ways to spend a cold snowy day. :D
 
Focused on Him
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D