Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Activities

Wildfire®


Howdy fellow bloggers!!
I hope everyone's summer is going well. We seem to have something planned almost every day. My sister, Mallory just celebrated her Sweet 16 last Monday. I can't believe it. She went with a family that we're good friends with and headed to Branson. We joined them a few days later and spent a day in Silver Dollar City! If none of you have been, I HIGHLY suggest you should go with your family, it's such a fun atmosphere, not to mention the amazing rides.
This week I am spending my days working in our church office, then spending the evenings cooling off in the pool.
How are you spending the summer with your family?? I'd love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D