Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fashion Week

Hey. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Modest March Fashion Week. It was great to see everyone's modest outfits. I think it's so important to make sure we, as Christian you ladies/women, should make sure we are doing everything we possibly can to encourage other young ladies. We are living in a world that does everything it can to make sure we are turning away from God's Word and Truth. Personally, my thought is that people who may not have been raised to dress appropriately think that modesty means wearing turtleneck shirts and only floor length skirts, covering up every inch of our body. We should try and show others that you can still be fashionable and dress modestly (AND it doesn't cost a fortune). It's also important that we tell why we dress the way we do, because we feel that God's Word leads us to do so.

I would love to continue seeing other modest outfits. Maybe we could post an outfit once a week or something. I don't know, just a thought.

Have a blessed week
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Erin! I enjoyed the Modest march Fashion Week too. I was actually thinking about starting a Modest Monday project in April. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would be great! just let me know when you start it :)

      Delete
    2. I think that would be great! just let me know when you start it :)

      Delete

Please feel welcome to comment on any of my posts. Please remember to keep them wholesome. :D